The ENVIKRAFT product line covers a wide range of incinerator systems ranging from cremators to automatic incinerators for infectious medical and pathological waste from hospitals and clinics, low level radioactive waste from nuclear installations, as well as industrial and municipal waste.
The ENVIKRAFT incinerator is designed with automatic de-ashing ensuring a fully automatic operation either intermittently or continuously 24 hours a day, with low operational and maintenance costs.
The unique ENVIKRAFT systems ensures safe and clean disposal of waste combined with energy recovery systems for various purposes (e.g. heating, steam production, etc.) saving operational costs.
Performance, safety and reliability
Over the past 35 years, ENVIKRAFT A/S has consolidated its position as the market leader by focusing on performance, safety and reliability.
- No shredding of waste necessary prior to charging
- Low fly ash carry over
- Gas tight incinerator casing = no false air inlet = controlled high efficiency combustion process
- Constant horizontal stirring of the waste in combination with long retention time = no passing of unburned solid material
- No passing of unburned liquids to ash collection
- Capable of injecting liquid waste together with solid waste
- High thermal efficiency = maximum heat recovery
- No quench stage before the boiler = minimizes risk of corrosion
- Rapid cooling of the flue gases = minimal risk of reformation of dioxins
- Multiple layers of insulation = low heat radiation to incinerator room
- Refractory made from pre cast high density blocks provides simple and cost effective replacement
- Low operational costs
- Full compliance with the European Directive on Waste - 2000/76/EC
Our incineration know-how, design and technology, offers important and unique features such as:
- the safety charging sluice, eliminating the risk of back-fire and smoke escaping to the incinerator room.
- the water spray injection system, providing maximum temperature control and stability.
- the special slow transport of ash and stirring of the waste, providing maximum burn out and low fly ash carry over.
- the integrated ash burn out chamber securing total burn out of the ashes.
- the special secondary chamber designed to effectively keep a minimum retention time of 2 seconds at the required temperature at all times.
- the specially designed refractory lining, made from highly chemical resistant pre-cast elements. The design keeps the incinerator's surface temperature within 25 °C above room temperature.
- the modular design makes it easy to transport and assemble.
- the fully automatic control system reducing the need for operating personnel and securing a 100% controlled incineration process complying with any applied emission requirement.
The above mentioned features are only a few of many that will guarantee you, as customer, successful operation for many years to come.
Type of Waste
10 - 3000 kg/h
- Hospital Waste
- Low Level Radioactive Waste (LLRW)
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- Industrial Waste
- Shipboard Waste
- Pathological/Animal Carcass Waste
- Cremator systems
- Other waste types
Specific Heat Content of Waste
Incinerator Operating features
0 - 40 MJ/kg - depending on waste type
- Continuously - 24 h/day
- Intermittent one or two shift operation
Flue Gas System
- Primary Chamber: 800 - 1100 °C
- Secondary Chamber: min. 850 °C, 1100 °C, 1200 °C or other minimum temperature depending on regulation
- Retention time: 2 seconds
- Water- or steam boiler with energy recovery system
- Flue gas treatment system designed according to waste composition and requirements, i.e.:
- Bag house filter with addition of neutralizing and adsorption reagents
- Wet scrubber
- Electrostatic precipitation
- Or a combination of the above
More information about our
Flue Gas Treatment Systems.
- EU Waste Directive 2000/76/EC
- German 17. BImSchV
- US EPA
Fully automatic Supervisory, Control, Data Acquisition and Reporting System